Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving was a quiet one...but very relaxing and nice!
It was a beautiful day in Nashville, so I went on a hike, back to Beaman Park, along the Henry Hollow Loop trail. I would say this trail is "moderate" hiking...some hills...but definitely not hard. 
I was actually going to go camping a few days before Thanksgiving, but Mother Nature did not agree with my plans...it rained for like 3 days straight.
But this hike was just enough to get it out of my system...and I'm hoping to 
still get to go camping this year before it gets too cold. So, hopefully, my next post will be from a campsite!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!
I ended up spending mine with a good friend, which was definitely needed, as my life is going to be taking quite a turn over the next year....stay tuned for the updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment