Sunday, October 23, 2011

Plan...

Just a quick update....
As a Capricorn, I need to plan, at least a little...So, after some surfing on the web, I've come up with a basic plan to further my adventures. 
Here are a few sites I've found that I will now start using to find info, trails, etc...for not only hiking, but camping, backpacking, canoeing, rock climbing, and more!

And wiith my new hiking shoes, I'm ready to GO!

AllTrails.com - a great overall site for info, finding trails, etc. There is also an iPhone app - which I will definitely be using!

TheClymb.com  - more info on trails, gear, and even travel guides - in the US, Europe, and beyond, using LonelyPlanet (may use this for my Europe trip!!!)

LocalHikes.com - trails in your local area!

DiscoverTNTrails - for those in the TN area

These are only a few sites I've found....but there are tons of sites out there with info that can help...

I'll keep you updated on my next hike. I've already picked out a few trails...and will begin hiking longer trails, along with camping, etc. I have to get SOME in before this cold TN weather comes in!!

Keep on trekking....

No comments:

Post a Comment